Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Broulim's Weekly Roundup (10/29-11/4)

Here are the Broulim’s deals for the week of 10/29-11/4.

Because of illness, I am only picking the best of the best to share this week.  See the full ad here.

I will say that if you had to choose one store to go to this week, it should be Albertsons, especially for baking needs.  Just by skimming the ad I see that Albertsons beats most of Broulim’s sale prices by 30¢ - 50¢.

My favorites are in RED.


Produce

Red Potatoes, 5 lbs. - $2.00

Mandarin Oranges, 3 lb. bag - $4.99
*It is that time of year again! I love those little oranges, and so do my kids. This price is about a dollar more than I would want to spend, but right now I am craving them.*

Broccoli - 99¢ lb.


Grocery

Halloween 2-Day Sale
Thursday and Friday (30th and 31st)

La Victoria Thick N Chunky Salsa, 67 oz. - $4.99
Act II Popcorn, 3 pk. - 77¢
Nabisco Snack Crackers (like Triscuits and such) - $1.50
Keebler Cookies - $1.67



Meat

Ground Beef, 80% lean, family pack - $2.99 lb.



No comments:

Post a Comment