Friday, June 27, 2014

SavingStar Friday Freebie - Morton Salt

Attention!! Now through Sunday, 6/29, you can get a free 26 oz. container of Morton Salt.  Woo hoo! Just activate the offer here and then pick it up at Albertsons when you are out and about this weekend. 


To learn more about SavingStar, go here

Save 100% when you buy any ONE (1) 26 oz. container of Morton® Plain or Iodized Table Salt.



Well bummer!!! I just bought salt last week. If you are like me, these 26 oz. containers last forever, so I rarely get them. Just last week, I realized I was almost out so I got some. Yes, it cost me less than a dollar, but still! I could have used that dollar somewhere else. 

Sometimes I wish I could see into the future so I know what deals are coming up and I can patiently wait for them. Oh well. I suppose if I could really see into the future, I would probably need to use that power for more important things than couponing. Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment