Monday, September 29, 2014

Walgreens Deals - Pantene, Doritos, and M&Ms

I'm going to break the mold a little today and post a couple of Walgreens deals I got today.

First, know that Walgreens can be great, if used wisely. I tend to stay away from it when the Balance Reward Points are involved because I feel that they can be deceiving in the end. This is just my opinion. However, this week my supply of shampoo is running low and the deal seemed good enough to take part. 

Here it is:

1st Transaction:
Pantene Hair Care: Shampoo, Conditioner, or Select Stylers, 12.6-16.9 oz. - 3/$10 (or $3.33 each)
(These are included in the spend $20 or more on participating products deal)
Buy 4 shampoos or conditioners
Buy 2 stylers
Total: $20.00
Use (2) $4.00 off Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler printable coupons located here
Use (2) $2.00 off ONE Pantene Styling Product printable coupons located here
New Total: $8.00 (or $1.33 each)
Plus, you get 5,000 points (equal to $5) that you can use on a future purchase

Then, I turned around and did another transaction and used my new 5,000 points ($5) to get Doritos and M&Ms with the following deals:

2nd Transaction:
Doritos, 9.5-11 oz. - BOGO Free
They rang up as only $3.00 each!
Makes it: $1.50 per bag when you buy 2

M&Ms, 9.9-12.6 oz. - 2/$5 (or $2.50 each)
Use the $1/2 M&M's Walgreens coupon (found in Octobers Savings Booklet, page 6, at front doors)
Use $1.50/2 M&M's printable coupon found here
(both can be used together)
Makes it: $1.25 each when you buy 2

After applying my points earned in the first transaction (ask cashier to apply them), I only owed 50 cents and some tax.


So, when I left the store I had paid $8.50 for all of this (plus a couple bucks in tax... tax is calculated before any coupons). Not a bad haul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment