Thursday, August 7, 2014

Walmart Savings Catcher - Now Available Nationwide!

Have you heard of the Walmart Savings Catcher?? It is a new program where you can enter your receipt number into you Savings Catcher Account and earn money back on any item that is found with a lower advertised price (in the area). The difference you paid can then be put on a Walmart Gift Card for you to spend on something else!

It was only available in select cities, but recently was opened up nationwide!



I used it for the first time the other day on a receipt from a Walmart in the Boise area. A couple days later I checked back and had 67 cents put on my account from some strawberries and diaper rash cream that got price matched. It was pretty awesome considering I did almost nothing!  Check it out here!

I haven't been able to try it out yet in east Idaho, so let me know how it works when you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment