Tuesday, March 25, 2014

$0.50 back on MILK!

Ibotta has been offering a milk deal for the past few weeks that I decided I might as well post about. It has been renewing weekly, so I always thought it would be gone soon so why blog about it?? Well it keeps coming back, so I guess I will spread the word!

In the Ibotta app, under Walmart or Walgreens, look for a rebate on any brand, one gallon, white milk. It will be for $0.50. Fulfill the "tasks" associated with the rebate and then redeem it to add $0.50 to your Ibotta account. You can only redeem the rebate once.  But, like I said, it has been reappearing every week, so you could potentially do it once a week until Ibotta decides to stop offering this deal. When you have reached a minimum of $5.00 then you can "cash out" in a variety of ways. To read more about Ibotta, go here.  

Milk is currently $2.28 at Walmart and $2.59 at Walgreens. 
Use the $0.50 rebate from Ibotta
Makes it: as low as $1.78 for one gallon.

Plus, there is a bonus associated with the milk rebate. If you redeem 2 other offers from any other store, restaurant, etc in the same week as the milk, you get another $0.50 back. 

For example, last night I went and bought the Fiber One Fruit Snacks for $1.50 after a coupon ($0.75 ibotta rebate) and the Cascadian Farms Organic Granola for $2.25 after a coupon ($1.00 ibotta rebate) and the a gallon of milk for $2.28 ($0.50 ibotta rebate). I spent $6.03 out of pocket on all three products and got some money back via Ibotta - $2.25 from the rebates and $0.50 from the additional bonus.



So, all three items actually only cost me $3.28!!

Note: some of these offers expire on the 28th.  The milk expires Sunday, 3/30 at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment