Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ebates - For You Online Shoppers

Heard of Ebates? I was referred to it by a friend a couple of years ago. I don't shop online all that often, but when I do, I first check Ebates to see if there are any cash back offers from the store that I will be shopping from.  The cash back amounts range from 1% up to 20% or even more.

If the store you are shopping from is supported by Ebates, just click the link and shop! Once you reach a minimum of $5.00 then you will receive a "Big Fat Payment" in the form of a check mailed to you. I believe they send them out quarterly.

I post this mostly because I noticed that several tax preparing sites (including TurboTax and H&R Block) are partnered with Ebates and offering cash back on tax prep services.  I though you may want to check it out!!


Go here to sign up and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment